FACTS Website values and respects your right to privacy. We are committed to protect the privacy of our website visitors. We will only collect, record, store, process, and use your personal information in accordance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, its Implementing Rules and Regulations, the issuances by the National Privacy Commission, and other pertinent laws.
We will only use your data based on the limitations set by this policy. The outline below provides the manner by which we manage the personal information that we will obtain from you if you visit our website.
Personal Information under Data Privacy Act of 2012, refers to any information, whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual. Sensitive Personal Information is any attribute of your personal information that can discriminate, qualify, or classify you such as your age, date of birth, marital status, government-issued identification numbers, account numbers, and financial information. Privileged Information is any and all forms of information which, under the Rules of Court and other pertinent laws, constitute privileged communication.
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the following rights:
1. Right to be informed – you may request the details as to how your personal information is being processed or have been processed by the Company, including the existence of automated decision-making and profiling systems;
2. Right to access – upon written request, you may demand reasonable access to your personal information, which may include the contents of your processed personal information, the manner of processing, sources where they were obtained, recipients and reason of disclosure;
3. Right to dispute – you may dispute inaccuracy or error in your personal information in the Company systems through our contact center representatives;
4. Right to object – you may suspend, withdraw, and remove your personal information in certain further processing, upon demand, which include your right to opt-out to any commercial communication or advertising purposes from the Company;
5. Right to data erasure – based on reasonable grounds, you have the right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from the Company’s filing system;
6. Right to secure data portability – you have the right to obtain from the Company your personal information in an electronic or structured format that is commonly used and allows for further use;
7. Right to be indemnified for damages – as data subject, you have every right to be indemnified for any damages sustained due to such violation of your right to privacy through inaccurate, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of your information;
8. Right to file a complaint – you may file your complaint or any concerns with our legal compliance team: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes for which we use Personal Data is to provide consultation advice and respond to inquiries. For this, we use basic and client service data, transaction, and device data. We also want to provide relevant announcements, such as providing you with information about events or services that may be of interest to you including services, updates, client conferences and groups of specific interest. The website uses registration and marketing data, basic and client service data, as well as device data. It is necessary for our legitimate interests to process this information in order to provide you with tailored and relevant marketing, updates and invitations.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the permission given to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, give your personal information to any third party.
Subscribe to our mailing list to receives updates sent directly into your inbox!
*we hate spam as much as you do